Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Weekday news


Monday was a beautiful day with warm weather, sun, and balmy temps. Unfortunately, I had to work until 7 pm. Tuesday dawned cloudy, but still quite warm, and the sun has peeped out later. Suki refused her breakfast, including the usually fail-safe bagel bites.

Suki and I shared two sloppy joes for lunch. She ate the meat first, then the bun. I offered her dog food for dinner, which she of course refused.

Here are some photos from our afternoon walk. The Siberian squill is putting on a nice display. I think the white flowers are called "starry eyes". I'm not sure of the scientific name.




Mail call:
free sample of Nestle Stixx
book from Title Trader
$5 Pizza Hut gift card (survey incentive)
House and Garden magazine
Computer Shopper Magazine
Horticulture magazine
letter from German penpal
Reedsburg newsletter (yawn!)
Sample Hallmark card from Walmart
free sample of "face primer" (sounds like I will be doing a latex satin paint later on)
pharmacy recruitment ads
money order for $36 for Roots videotapes
investment statements
junk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home