Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Lilac Wednesday


Today I had the opportunity to go outside and photograph the lilacs, since it was sunnier. Here are my efforts:

Garden news:

I put a lot of the bedding plants outside today. Now in the ground are okra, zucchini, beans, peas, cabbage, tomato, and cucumber - not to mention the strawberries and onion I already planted. I also am trying an upside-down tomato plant this year.

I also dug a couple of wheelbarrow-fulls of soil to fill in the un-mowable space between the beds out front. I ma trying to kill the dandelions and weeds, and insert some more beds. I think it will take some more soil and mulch and will work on that later on.

DVD project:
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Mail:
just junk!

Survey payouts:
$20 Medimix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home