Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ned helps with eBay




Here is Ned, helping me make shipping boxes for the two guitars I'm selling on eBay. I brought home a giant box, which formerly contained a classroom-sized whiteboard, and I'll be breaking it down and forming two new shipping boxes from it. This is the bottom half, which will be the home for the 12-sting guitar once Ned tires of his new perch.

One of the next big household projects will be stripping this big spare bedroom and large closet of its stripey paper. The cats have found this design positively irresistable to claw at over the years, and it's been destroyed in many places. It's a bit of a dizzying pattern, also (I didn't pick this one out, either), and I think I'll go with a white wall to replace it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home