Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas tree



Thanks to a generous person on Freecycle, I am the proud new owner of an artificial Christmas tree. I have always bought a fresh one, but I thought this might be a nice change.

I went to the hardware store to get some lights, on my annual pilgrimage to replace dead strands. I have heard great things about LED lights, so despite the high cost, I decided to get some. Unfortunately, there were none available at Farm and Fleet, Menards, or the Evil Empire. I looked online, and there was precious little available at this date (Dec 12). Finally I checked Tru Valu and they had 4 strands of 35 green lights. I bought three of them, so I have a green tree this year. Hopefull I can get some different colored ones next year. I also hope they live up to their expectations and don't break every year like the cheapo ones.

Here is how it looks with and without the flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home