Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Maples, Alpine currants in bloom


I got off work today at noon after a meeting about "service excellence" ran over about an hour.

Garden news:
The freezing temperatures last night did not seem to freeze anything important in the garden. The magnolias are dropping their blossoms like crazy. I will have to get out and rake the yard.
The tulips are continuing the flower show on all sides of the yard, and the white miniature daffodils I got as a freebie last year are blooming.
The fern fiddleheads are starting to open up.
Also in blossom are:
bergenia
Virginia bluebells

Here are a few photos of the alpine currant blossoms and the maple in bloom.



This afternoon I played for Paul Sauey. Eric Meunier is supposed to be coming to practice tomorrow and I have been playing phone tag with my other student.

Mail call:
Recruitment offers
Haz Waste stuff for Avinash
$25 gift card for TGIF from Partnership Plus
Free personalized address labels from ASPCA
Fructis sample
junk

DVD project:
Dave
the very forgettable, but shot in Sauk County, I Love Trouble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home