Friday, December 07, 2007

New dental regime on Vine St


DH went to the dentist last week, and received a recommendation to get a WaterPik to help his decay-prone teeth. I also have teeth that are at risk for decay, due to dry mouth and XRT, so I have a Sonicare toothbrush to get my teeth squeaky-clean. Since the sink isn't too far from the toilet, a toothbrush sanitizer is a good idea - since airborne bacteria is a problem any time the toothbrush is kept in the bathroom without being covered. The Sonicare toothbrush sits in the charger most of the time, so it's exposed.

Here's the new set-up! These gadgets take up quite a lot of space on the countertop, and the cords are a bit unsightly, but hopefully, they will save future dentist bills. It's a bit of a hassle to take off the Sonicare toothbrush head for every use, but I actually feel a bit better, knowing that it's clean and not infecting me with germs and viruses every use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home